JOB TYPE: CONTRACT
- Screening movie ticket.
- Direct customers to designated halls
- Ensure strict compliance to movie ratings
- Ensure optimum sound and picture quality on every screen
- Ensure proper cooling temperature and right ambience for movie viewing
- Ensure movie are shown promptly
- Ensure emergency exits and aisle are free of obstacle
- Collation/recording of all screening movie tickets
- Making sure halls are kept clean
- Checking halls at interval to ensure proper conduct by customers
- Checking the halls after every show and ensuring their safe keeping for the owners
- Liaison with projection and box-office concerning movie schedule and halls designated for the viewing of the movies
- Checking for food and other prohibited items being brought into the halls
- Report to appropriate personnel on maintenance needed in the halls
- Create a good relationship with customers
- To undertake such other duties as required and commensurate with the grade and title of the job
- A college or University Degree is required.
- Professional training certificate in customer service is an added advantage.
EXPERIENCED REQUIRED: 0-2 Years
- Good communication and people skills
- Customer Service Orientation
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Kindly fill the form below, attach your resume and submit.
Please note that all Candidate must reside in Liberia.