JOB TYPE: PERMANENT
- Perform major and minor repairs of building and equipment.
- Perform preventive procedures on building mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis. Daily routine inspections of Movie halls, Projection room, UPS room and the entire cinema floor
- Maintain standard of company’s equipments
- Being aware of and complying with occupational health and safety policies and reporting risks and hazardous substances
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of safe operating procedures for equipments
- Sending recommendation and requisition reports to the Business Manager weekly
- Performing all relevant repairs and maintenance as required
- insert the job holders functions and expected delivery dates for tasks stated
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly checklist on building equipment.
- Maintenance procedures and records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Installation of new electrical facilities, wiring during remodeling, projects, replacement and repairs.
- Repair electrical equipment and control circuits, replacement of faulty electrical switches and repair of refrigerator equipment.
- Installation of computer cables.
- Respond to emergency maintenance.
- Assist in the renovation and remodeling of building.
- May obtain estimate/quotations for projects, supplies, repairs and replacement.
- Direct activities of workers who assist in arranging, cataloguing, exhibiting and maintaining collections of valuable materials.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
EXPERIENCED REQUIRED: 2-3 years previous experience as a Technician.
Basic skills in health & safety, including identification and reporting of hazards and minimizing risks.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Kindly fill the form below, attach your resume and submit.
Please note all Candidate must reside in Liberia.