JOB TYPE: CONTRACT
- Be at the main cinema admin office entrance,
- Assist the door executive when need arises,
- Ensure movie hall and environment is kept clean before and after every movie show,
- Ensure halls are properly checked after each movie for forgotten items which should be reported to the FOH supervisor,
- Check movie halls at interval to ensure no one is putting his/her legs on the chair, talking loudly, making calls and recording movies )
- Must be punctual to work
- Give reports of daily activities and irregularities observed
- Must be skillful in dealing with customers courteously
- Ensure safety of life and property
- Ensure necessary checks are carried out to prevent customers form the use of recording devices
- Ensure the doors to the halls are opened and locked at the right time
- Regular patrols checking for suspicious activity
- A college or University Degree is required.
EXPERIENCED REQUIRED: 1-2 Years working experience in similar role
- Ability to assess suspicious individuals/situations and respond appropriately
- Vigilant and keen observer
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Kindly fill the form below, attach your resume and submit.
Please note all Candidate must reside in Liberia.